Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh the Joyous Sorrow

Borders declared bankruptcy. This is very sad. On the other hand, I got several new books today for fairly cheap! I got the Screwtape Letters and The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, The Irrisistable Revolution by Shane Claiborne, and a couple others. I'm rather happy about this.

My giraffe sightings have increased. My dad bought me one. Which, if he's reading this, should make him happy. But also very busted. I do love the giraffe he got though. I saw one on a towel today. Aand yesterday was one of my favorites! At the Ice Festival they had a giraffe ice sculpture. I loved it.

BBF got me and Rachel a bunch of stuff for valentine's day. He's amazing. I came out to my car after babysitting at church and there was a dozen white roses, a box of chocolates and a sock monkey on my front seat. I'm drying one of the roses, as I do whenever I get flowers.

Anyway, that's the quick update of randomness.

Me off.

1 comment:

  1. haha.... somehow, this posting made me happy. Erin, have I told you lately that I love you?



    ps: I also know that me saying that will kind of creep you out... though... at the same time, I also believe you possibly are trying to repress your creeped outedness just because I busted you.


    bam. used the term "busted" in your response comment cus... I'M AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete