Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I don't quite have a title for this...

So, there are several reasons posting here hasn't occured very frequently lately. One being that I don't have constant access to a computer. Two being that many of my thoughts are still in process mode.

God is showing me alot lately. Over the past couple days I've realized how much He's changed in me even from last year. Things that used to make or break my day, don't have so strong an effect on me anymore. And that's a good thing. I've been able to have some pretty  hard conversations, and come out of them unscathed. I've faced things I didn't want to face, and grown. I've faced people I don't like and been able to love them. And this is all the past few weeks. Crazy, huh?

I don't say any of this to put myself on any kind of a pedastal... Its just unfathomable to me how much has happened lately.

It would appear that God is working on bringing about the fulfillment of one of my dreams for my city. Which is more exciting than I can possibly begin to tell you! More on that to follow when the details become more solidified. Can't wait to get involved though!

Anyhows. That's the short update on schtuff.
Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment