Monday, April 4, 2011

Washington DC: Through my optical organs

This is everyone who went L-R: Emily, Tyler, me, Rachel and Ra's brother Chris.








First pic taken, I don't really know where its at. Actually, I'm not sure where most of the stuff I took pictures of is actually located. This is definitely my favorite one that I got though.










This is a Metro station. It was our primary mode of transportation sans walking.












We walked through a sculpture garden. The thinker in the form of a jackrabbit amused me. There was also a tree of metal.












A statue of George Washington deemed inappropriate and riske by higher authorities because of his half nakedness.



The Washington Monument. Light vs. Dark. I love it. Lol. This is also one of my favorite pics.

Flowers!!

A castle museum. I'm not 100% sure what its called, but it was cool.

The Captiol building. We weren't actually this close to it, I just edited it cause it was super far away otherwise.
Lincoln Memorial. Woot.

World War II Memorial

The last couple are just random pics of the city that I liked...


No comments:

Post a Comment