Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pull Out Your Yellow Pencil...

Highlights of 2010
- Going to Pittsburgh
- Finding the antique store next to AI Root
- Getting an iPod (favorite device ever)
- Meeting Chris and Amy :)
- Rachel Schmidt. lol. (I've decided she is going to be on every yearly highlight list I make.)
- Jimmy surprising us by coming home Thanksgiving
- Restored friendships
- Janelle's face when Tyler told me to "Shut your whore mouth, Shannon."
- Discovering Sleeping at Last
- Meeting Lyle and Shirley
- All the nights I spent with Jesus, my iPod and the stars in my back yard. No matter how painful, those are some of the most precious times I can remember in my life.
- Getting my prophetic painting
- The anonymous gift God blessed me with.

Things I'm looking forward to in 2011
- Finishing internship. Though it will be a terribly sad thing, too, I'm excited to have it accomplished. I want to be able to explore and see what God is doing in other congregations in my area. Not planning on leaving Cornerstone. Not by a long shot, but I just want to explore.
- Going to St. Louis! Can't wait. Gonna try to do their month long resident missionary program.
- Visiting Lyle and Shirley.
- Aaaaalllll of the weddings.
- Seeing what God does.

No comments:

Post a Comment