Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Needles and New Music

Current delight: having new songs on my iPod. Jason Walker, Calvin Harris, Jason Aldean and Eagles have all been added. I quite enjoy this.

So I went in to get my Hep. A shot today. It is a requirement for volunteering at the Dream Center. While there I also ended up getting my tetanus shot because it was inexpensive and the Dream Center, while not requiring it, desires it to exist in my system. I don't do well with needles. At all. Anxiety has plagued me on and off all week for this. It was very good that I had a really nice nurse who didn't judge me for being very obviously nervous. At least she didn't judge me outwardly. Following this experience I have decided that the likelyhood of me ever getting a tattoo has drastically plumetted.

Random thought for the day: I got new socks! Cause I know you wanted to know.

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment