Monday, August 15, 2011

Rocks Sermons Ice Cream and Getting Lost

Yesterday after church, Jimmy, Mariza, Wanda and I went hiking/free climbing at a couple of parks 2 hrs south of St Louis. It was alot of fun. This pic is from Taum Sauk national park. There is a big waterfall there.... supposedly. Jimmy tempted us all into a 1.5 mile hike AFTER hiking and climbing all over giant rocks by telling us about how amazing it is. So we walk down to where the waterfall is supposed to be... and it was dried up. I didn't mind so much, but I think Mariza was about to murder him.
Other than a splitting headache and not being sure of the way back to the car, it was a blast. Actually, being lost was kinda fun too.
We went to Sonic afterwards then came home and crashed.
Today Jimmy and I went to a place called Crown Candy for ice cream. Its this little hole-in-the-wall place that makes their own amazing ice cream.
I am staring to miss people now, though. I really wish that I could show alot of people back home all these places. Maybe someday..
Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment