Friday, August 5, 2011

So this is the church, which is connected to the Heritage House (which is where the girls stay). Its really nice. It used to be an old monestary or convent so there's lots of old wood and amazing nooks and crannies.
The first couple of days have been kind of spontaneous. Pastor Bob (the children's pastor) is on vacation. And since he is the one I was assigned to help, I'm just doing random stuff here and there til he gets back tomorrow.
Tomorrow afternoon the Dream Center is having a big back to school blast with face painting, cotton candy and all kinds of stuff. Then it will all wrap up with a concert at 6 p.m.
Monday is our day off, so me and Jimmy are going to a park and maybe the Science Center.
Its so weird, this place feels so much like home to me I forget I'm not in Ohio. I even almost asked some kids if they got to go to the Cleveland zoo for a field trip.
Anyway, thats it for now.
Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment