Tuesday, August 9, 2011

There's a lady here at the DC named Jule (pronounced, J'Lay). She is probably one of the coolest people I've ever met. She's a very straightforward woman from South Africa who has a trust in God that really inspires me. She frequently says the common phrase "Its in God's hands".
Its funny how you can know a truth your whole life and even have a revelation of it, but somehow it can become mundane and cliche. Like a ritual without heart. But Jule really lives this statement.
Every night that I've gone to bed here I've wrestled with being so torn between here and Medina. And every night I eventually come to a point where I remember that God is writing my story. Yes, some of the things I want in life may sharply contradict one another. But God is bigger. If He wants them to be reconciled, He will do so. Obviously I am not speaking of being in 2 places at once, though I'm sure He could do that too if He really wanted.
Anyway, I'm about to get my day started.
Me off.

1 comment: