Thursday, January 13, 2011

13. A Guilty Pleasure

Starbucks wins this one hands down. If I could live there, I probably would. I find that I have better focus for things such as reading and studying there. And those are 2 of my favorite things to do. I know, I'm a nerd. I also have an unfathomable love for the peppermint mocha. Where I live it is also conveniently located right next door to Chipotle, so if I get hungry, I just need to walk next door. As far as social interaction is concerned, pretty much everyone I know goes there to hang out. One time a couple years ago I actually went in there and was there for about 8 hours. I was reading and it just happened that periodically people I would know would come in and we'd hang out for a while. After the first set of people left, a little bit after someone else I knew came in. And it continued as such for 8 hours.

Anyway, basic point; guilty pleaure = Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment