Monday, January 3, 2011

3. A Favorite Book(s)

I think top book(s) would have to be hands-down The Circle Trilogy by Ted DekKer. Why? Because it's the most incredible metaphor for salvation and life with Christ that I've ever read. Doesn't hurt that Ted DekKer is one of the most amazing authors ever either. Probably close to tied with that would be "When Heaven Weeps" also by him. That's for the deep thought provoking book genre. When it comes to creepy suspense books (I hate movies like that, but for some reason I love books that are creepy...? I don't understand it either.) But it would be "Skin", "House", "Saint" and "Sinner", also Ted DekKer.. (Frank Perretti co-wrote "House"). What can I say? He's a very versitile author.

Besides any books by him though, I also like The Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Tales of the Kingdom, and Harry Potter series.

1 comment: