Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lord, I Want to Yearn for You

My insides are filled with Home-longing tonight. I want to be with Jesus. I'm not feeling emo or wanting to die or anything... I just want to be with Him. I want to see Him with my eyes. Right now. I just love Him and I know He's the only One who won't ever hurt me. I know that I'm never second or third best with Him. I know I delight Him... somehow, though this fact boggles my mind a bit. I don't understand why I can't be with Him sometimes. It's really all I want.

Sometimes I can sense Him so closely I can almost see His delight or sadness or whatever it is at the moment. But I can't quite. It's like it's something just out of my grasp. It simply lies on the other side of death. But I don't necessarily want that right now, except that it would send me to Him. I live here on this earth because He asks me to.

I love when He whispers things to my heart. But I want to hear His voice. I want to nestle myself into Him. I want to be known and loved for exactly who I am. No "except for's" involved.

My home is not here. My family is not restricted merely to those who share my blood. But to all who share His blood with me. I know everyone's like "the family of God" and whatever. But for me it really is like that. If you love Jesus, you're as much family to me as my siblings. There's not a difference in my mind.

My love could never fully belong to another here as it does to Jesus.

I want to be with Him.

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment