Monday, January 10, 2011

A Day in the Life

I initially wanted to simply out my sister for doing something I found funny. But then I realized that most people don't know what normal life is like at my house. So I've decided to give you a tour. Mind you this isn't entirely accurate, since some of the normal activities are not currently happening. However, I invite you into my life at home.

We'll start with when you walk in the door. First you would see me sitting at the computer and Libbie at the computer next to me. What is she doing? Well she decided that she wanted to learn to break dance. I know it looks like she's doing push ups, but she's not.


Continuing on into the living room/kitchen area. Its pretty normal to see one or both of my future sister-in-laws hanging out. Tonight Ben and Janelle are both on lap tops. Janelle is probably working on wedding plans. Ben is probably watching youtube videos.



In the kitchen you can often find a small congregation of people talking, not so tonight. But we'll say hi to my dad.



He's not very social. Lol.

Going downstairs, unfortunately, it is fairly common to see the television on.



That's Nick. No, he's not sick. He's just being lazy.

If you were to go even further downstairs into the depths of the boys lair, usually you will find the younger boys (sometimes Ben and/or Nick) and their friends playing video games in the bachelor pad.

My mom is almost always found facebooking on one computer or another.

I was going to post a picture of Sam coming out of the bathroom, but it was too blurry. I was going to add this because in a house with over 10 people in it on a regular basis, the bathrooms are very frequently occupied.

And there you have it. That's an evening at my house. Not too exciting, but if you look below the surface usually you'll find something a little bit quirky. Such as Libbie break dancing. And we won't even get into the conversations that go down. Maybe one day you'll get to experience this. Maybe not. We shall see.

Me off.

1 comment: