Saturday, August 14, 2010

Irony?

I think Murphy's Law is out to get me. The past 3 days I haven't seen a giraffe. I think it may be soley because I created this thing and named it as such.

Daily Quote: "Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are." - Malcolm Forbes

Today is my mom's surprise party. I think I may go crazy with getting things ready and trying to motivate unmotivated siblings.

In other news.... pray for me? I've been struggling with, well alot of things. I really don't have alot I feel like I can depend on as a constant in my life right now. And I've started having some anxiety attacks when it comes to certain things. Don't think they're going to continue for very long... but still. Not good. Can't wait for internship to start in 2 weeks... even if only for some routine and consistency.

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment