Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Purpose of This; Further Explained

So basically what I'm trying to do with this is give myself an outlet. I'm gonna try and update it daily with at least where I've seen giraffes and a daily quote (which I also send out over text every day). No promises, but I'm gonna try.

So yesterday I actually saw 2 giraffes. I was watching tv at work (don't worry, this is allowed) and there was a show that was giving tours of mansions. There was one mansion that had a giraffe head on display, much like some people have deer or bear heads. I think thus far, that is the most unique form in which I have seen them. The other giraffe was on Phineas and Ferb later on.

Daily Quote: "Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment