Monday, September 13, 2010

An Update on Giraffes and My Life

I stopped seeing the giraffes for a little while there. I thought maybe it was life's cruel irony to stop sending them my way as soon as I created a blog about it. But, low and behold, soon enough I started seeing them again. It isn't a daily occurance anymore, but its definitely several days out of the week. My best friend finds no oddity in this. She says its just because people like giraffes so they put them on things. I still think its odd.

As far as life goes, its been really interesting (and kinda cool) to see how God is using what I've been walking through. He's been giving me opportunities to interact with people who are going through similar things as I have been. Its almost like He brings them along to help me walk through my stuff as I'm walking with them. Responsibility generally helps me to work through things.

On that note, I've had alot of people who have asked me questions lately that I just don't have answers to. Really, no one has answers to the questions that I've been asked. Its been alot of "whys". I'm learning how to encourage people without having answers for them.

I think if I could create a soundtrack for my life right now it would include the following songs:
-Just One You from Jungle Jam and Friends the Radio Show
-The End by Relient K
-Human by the Killers
-Fall Away by Andrea Wellard
-Hold Me Near by Enter the Worship Circle
-Faithful by Ian McIntosh
-Hold Me Now by Hillsong
-What Do I Know of Holy by Addison Road
-Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte
-Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
-There Goes the Fear by Doves
-Occurance at the Well by A Minor Bird
-Overthinking by Relient K
-Breath of Heaven by Sara Groves
-Like a Knife by Secondhand Serenade
-Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade
-Pieces by Sum 41
-Alarm the Alarm by Write This Down
-Are We All Forgotten by Paper Route

And probably many more. Lol.

Me off.

1 comment:

  1. What do I know of Holy is one of my all-time favorite songs. Ever.

    ReplyDelete