Saturday, November 27, 2010

Espresso and Random Thought Trains

Random thought alert.

I shouldn't drink anything that has espresso in it when I'm in certain moods. Its interesting. Sides of me that I don't ever even admit to existing to come out. Its scary. My poor family has to see it.

Expresso isn't a word, people. Don't say it. Don't say "expecially" either.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars?

Exercize bands hurt dreadfully when you are snapped with one.

I realized today that I really quite enjoy sending out quotes. I'm not so sure the people on the receiving end of them enjoy them as much, but I like doing it. So I don't much care.

The Free Mason's built the Subway building in Litchfield. I wish I knew what they were all about. The whole Free Mason thing is a matter of great intrigue to me. If anyone knows what they are about, they should tell me. Because I really don't want to have to settle for joining them simply because my curiosity overtakes all reason.

Know what would be cool. If there was a college that would allow you to test your way to a degree. Like, you wouldn't have to actually take classes there. You could just do the studying and academics on your own and then pay to go take a test so you can get your degree. If this existed I would totally be a counselor or psychiatrist or something.

If flowers grew in the winter time it would make the season so much more bearable.

I wish I had a portable sun.

There is a note beside the computer that I'm at that says that Josiah is a skunk hurder to the max. I think whoever wrote that (I believe it was Johannah) needs to learn how to spell.

I'm largely conflicted when it comes to my opinions on audio books.

Oh. I saw a giraffe on Molly's necklace today.

Thank-you. You have now experienced a portion of what it's like to be inside my mind when I have had a large amount of caffine.

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment