Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Proof That I'm Weird

As if you needed it. The past 2 days I've been writing randomness on the dry erase board hanging on my family's refrigerator. What do I write you may ask. Well, I will tell you.

Yesterday I wrote "I once had a purple parrot named George. He ate chinchillas for breakfast at 7:26 every morning. And he wretched them up at 2:24 every afternoon so that the unicorns would have a chance to survive."

Today was "If the metatarsals of a flying squirrel come in contact with your hair when it is blue, rejoice! Because the color red. Too often we ignore the blessings rained down by soaring cows in order to observe the ostrich in its natural aquatic habitat. So appreciate cows and flying squirrels as they work in tandem to provide the citizens of our celestial body with the necessities of pencils and joyous apples."

Saw a giraffe in a Harry Potter movie today. Prisoner of Azkaban.

Still listening to Sleeping at Last somewhat obsessively. Current favorite lyric by them "The warmth of blankets; Makes me nervous; I'd rather catch a cold" (Bright and Early).

Me off.

p.s. I've been starting alot of sentences with "p.s." lately. I don't know why.

Me really off.

No comments:

Post a Comment