Wednesday, June 22, 2011

3

Hmm. 3 posts in one day. This is unusual. It probably isn't necessarily a good sign of the amount of time I have on my hands today. Or rather, the amount of time I am not doing things I should be.

I adopted a word. I don't remember where this is at, and of course its ridiculous. But I've decided to use the word "vanmost" which is essentially a synonym for "foremost". And as we're on the topic of words, I've discovered I also greatly enjoy the word "dysphoria". This possibly may be because it is used in the movie "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" which is widely known as one of my favorite movies. Also, I encourage everyone to begin using the phrase "said the harlot to the priest" in place of "that's what she said". This is the European version, and being such automatically makes it cooler.

I think I'm done for the day.

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment