Tuesday, June 21, 2011

St. Louis!

Just had my phone interview for going to the Dream Center in a couple months! I'm so excited! I love that place so much. I know I've said it several times, but it has my heart. I just hope everything goes through with my time off for work. I think it will. I'm also super excited because I found really cheap transportation. I'm gonna probably take a MegaBus which keeps my costs under $100 for both trips! This also opens up the possibility for me to go out there more often. Like, when I say under $100 I mean its going to be like $60ish for both trips. Which is phenomenal.

Nick and Rosie are getting married on Saturday. That's wedding number 2. Things are starting to get crazy at my house. Since they're getting married here, we have all kinds of things getting delivered this week that we have to set up. We have tents, chairs, dance floor, tables, etc. We had stone delivered for our driveway today. Its just going to be all kinds of chaos. But its exciting.

Jimmy's coming home tomorrow. I can't wait. I love it when my brudder comes home.

Uhm. Yeah, not too much to say really. Just... St. Louis! Woot! :P

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment