Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still Daily


I think this more than constitutes for my daily sighting of a giraffe. I saw one yesterday on a little kid's shirt. And lest anyone think that because I don't mention my sightings of them very often that I am no longer spotting them, rest assured, I am. I'm trying to get blogger to let me post pics from my phone that way I can just send a pic whenever I see one directly here. But for some reason its being stupid and not allowing me to do so.

Re-discovered "Lenka" after forgetting about her music for a while.

Debating getting facebook again. Don't think it's really worth it. We'll see.

Me off.

2 comments:

  1. make sure that you're sending via "blogger email" and it should look something like this "blogger.eztext@blogspot.com" make sure thats what you're sending it to. ALSO... if you post a LONGER written post from your phone, you can use the picture text without sending a pic and you can send a post up to 1000 spaces long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: there's 2 icons next to each blog you write in. if you clicked on the phone one, you won't be able to send too much. click on the mail icon.

    ReplyDelete