Saturday, October 30, 2010

Being Right

Can I just say (at the risk of sounding incredibly arrogant) that I love being right? Its a relief to me because something that I've known for a long time (like since January-ish) was finally confirmed to be true. And everyone thought I was crazy. Or just overly emotional about it. But nope. I was right. And I knew I was. Which was kind of comforting because I was starting to question my own sanity.

Remember how I mentioned that I could see relationships between people almost as a tangible item? Yep. It was one of those I was right about. And to top it off, I could tell when it was realized by the people involved that I was right even before it was confirmed to me offically that they knew. Which means I was a little more in tune to what was going on than I thought.

I really don't mean to sound proud or anything... this is really just a huge relief to me. You don't even know. Even though the reality actually works against me, at least I can claim my sanity.

I don't really have much else to say today. Well, I guess I do.. but no time.

Me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment